VHRSC Bonus Races
To be eligible for Owners' Bonus Races, the following conditions apply:
- To be eligible for the $1500 Owners' Bonus, owner/s of the winning horse must be current season VHRSC members.
- Partnerships of individual owners of 2 or less must both be current members of the VHRSC.
- Partnerships of individual owners of 3 or more must have at least 2 individual owners as current members of the VHRSC.
- Syndicates must be registered with HRV. If a syndicate races a horse in partnership with individual owners, the conditions of 2 or less, or 3 or more apply (i.e. RACING SYNDICATE, B. SMITH, A. JONES, C. FOX) 2 or the 4 listed owners must be current members of the VHRSC. A registered syndicate will be accepted as one member and the manager of the syndicate will be accepted as a second current member.
- Payment of the Owners' Bonus will be paid direct to the owner via EFT from the Victorian Harness Racing Sports Club, after Harness Racing Victoria has cleared swabs. A form will be sent to the winning owner to enable them to complete their bank details and forward to VHRSC. Their bonus payment will then be paid via direct debit.
- In situations where a dead heat occurs, the $1500 bonus will be equally divided.
- Owners' Bonus payments will be made to the first named current member of the partnership.
*** Please note – the VHRSC has the right to alter the bonus race dates where re-scheduling is unavoidable but we will advise Members accordingly if this did occur.